Cambridge College focused on our students, we have incorporated support services so that they have a better development within the school and can take advantage of learning in the best way.
The support services we offer are:
Psychological and Pedagogical
We are committed to supporting our students in every way. We have professionals who offer technical and continuous psychological and pedagogical support to the work of our teachers, tutors and students. This function is based on the educational principles of the British Curriculum that adjusts to the specific needs of each stage and has a direct impact on the development of students' self-esteem, confidence, responsibility, organization and study skills. .
Our Disciplinary Approach is to follow the Cambridge College Student Disciplinary Code exists to ensure peaceful and harmonious interaction between all members of our school community, as well as a safe and productive learning environment from which all students can benefit.
In order to achieve this goal, we need our students to be familiar with the Code and to cooperate with teachers and other school authorities to enforce it. Every member of our school community deserves RESPECT regardless of any difference among individuals. A Cambridge College Student is expected to show respect to every person, not only to teachers and school authorities but also to every member of our school staff, his peers and himself.
In addition to ensuring our students acquire the necessary academic knowledge to succeed in the next stage of their lives, Cambridge College also aspires to help build individuals who become respectable citizens who contribute positively to the development of their social environment.
Our students are protected by "Alianza Seguros y Reaseguros S.A." with the Personal Accident policy inside and outside the school facilities, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
The services include:
- Immediate attention of emergencies.
- Emergency Medications and First Aid Kit.
- Emergency care in convention clinics.
- Reimbursement for students who attend other clinics that do not have an agreement with the company.
- Attention by specialists in accident cases.
- Reconstructive surgeries.
- Coverage for political risks.
- Coverage for amateur sports.
- Hospitalizations requested by the doctor or accident derivatives.
- Ambulance for an injured patient and unable to move to be transferred to the medical center.